Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Bug Catcher Kmart

  • Store Closing Sale! Time for me to shop!

    Hey everyone! Today I went to my local KMART to check out their STORE CLOSING SALE! Usually when stores are closing soon they discount everything.
    Watch Now
  • $25 Target Fishing Challenge!! (Unexpected!)

    In this Fishing Challenge I take you guys with me to Target with a budget of $25! Does Target have fishing gear?? Rod/Reel, Line, Lures, etc had to be ...
    Watch Now
  • Easy way to get the most Kief Crystal from coffee grinder

    How to obtain tons of Kief THC crystal from your bud buster.
    Watch Now
  • CRAZY ROULETTE FISHING CHALLENGE!!! (20 Lakes, Ponds, Rivers, & Reservoirs)

    For this absurd fishing challenge, I test the limits of my angling skills by diving head first into the \"unknown!\" Not knowing where I\'ll be fishing or what baits I\'ll be ...
    Watch Now
  • Deadly Spiders How NOT To Behind The Scenes

    My Redback Spiders are into week 5 and death comes to all who enter the deadly spider terrarium. This video looks at how I have the spider home set up for ...
    Watch Now
  • Survival Fishing Challenge!! (Survival Grenade ONLY)

    With NO fishing gear and a Survival Grenade as my only tool, I put myself in a survival scenario in which I attempt to use natural resources and very limited ...
    Watch Now
  • Survival Fishing Challenge!! (Knife Only!) NO rod/lures/etc

    With NO fishing gear and a knife as my only tool, I put myself in a survival scenario in which I attempt to use natural resources and very limited supplies to catch ...
    Watch Now
  • $25 Staples Fishing Challenge!! (Surprising!)

    In this Fishing Challenge I take you guys with me to Staples office supplies with a budget of $25! Can we find some items that will help us catch some fish?
    Watch Now
  • ZINC Scrambler - Dirt Scooter - Detailed Unboxing & Assembly + Headset Teardown

    Here we have \'SCRAMBLER\' the latest Dirt Scooter from ZINC. Before I give this to the member of my family who will use & ride this - I wanted to be certain that: ...
    Watch Now
  • 2013 Hot Wheels, Nov. 3, 2012 KMART Kday Case unboxing video (2 cases 1 video)

    so as some of you might know... i was in Maui, Hawai\'i this past weekend, hired to photograph a wedding... (peep out my villa video on my channel, you won\'t ...
    Watch Now
  • KIDS TOY Fishing Rod CATCHES FISH!! Dollar Store Fishing Challenge!! (SURPRISING!)

    I am no stranger to off the wall crazy fishing challenges, but this one might just have been a little too crazy even for me! Can a $3 Plastic kids toy from Family ...
    Watch Now
  • Survival Fishing Challenge!

    Have you ever wondered if you could live off the land using only what have on you?Well today put myself to the test to see if I can catch fish in a survival scenario ...
    Watch Now
  • Extreme Sour Warheads CANDY Fishing Challenge!!

    In this Fishing Challenge, I take you guys with me to a lake to see if we can get anything to bite! This was definitely an interesting challenge, with a lot at stake!
    Watch Now
  • LIVE BAIT vs. ARTIFICIAL LURE Fishing Challenge -- Which Catches BIGGER Fish???

    Ever since I was young, I was always told that to catch more fish, and bigger fish, live bait was always the best option to choose. After fishing for over a decade ...
    Watch Now
  • Over 3000 Costumes Halloween Kmart TV Commercial


    Watch Now
  • BOTTLE CAP LURE FISHING CHALLENGE! Does it catch fish?

    Can a home-made lure made from a bottle cap catch fish? We take our DIY lures out out to the water and see if we can get anything to bite! Again, I want to thank ...
    Watch Now
  • ICE FISHING FOR DUMMIES!!! (what not to do... tutorial)

    Idiots guide for ice fishing! Everything NOT to do while out on the ice... I demonstrate every stupid thing that you could do while ice fishing and how to get yourself ...
    Watch Now
  • $20 Walmart Fishing Challenge!! (Craziness)

    In this Bass Fishing Challenge I take you guys with me to Walmart with a budget of $20! Rod/Reel, Line, Lures, etc had to be purchased all within the $20 budget ...
    Watch Now
  • Girl Escapes from Alleged Kidnapper in Walmart: Caught on Tape | Good Morning America | ABC News

    Security cameras at an Atlanta Walmart catch a man trying to grab a second grader, Britney from the toy aisle while her mother shopped elsewhere. The 2nd ...
    Watch Now
  • (SUGAR LOAF)TOY SHOPPE CLAW MACHINE@ KMART MY FIRST LUV BIRD WIN

    THIS WAS FILMED YESTERDAY AT MY LOCAL KMART I FACE THE TOY SHOPPE CLAW MACHINE ENJOY.
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment